Mask Review | Mediheal W.H.P Black Mask EX

Sunday 3 December 2017
There are several types of material for the sheet when it comes to facial sheet masks and charcoal is one of them. You might be interested to try one with this ingredient as it helps with detoxifying your skin, reducing skin inflammation and what I love the most is its sebum or oil controlling function for my T-zone.





Description ||

Whitening and moisturising power mask sheet includes the ingredients excellent in whitening; Niacinamide, Euterpe oleracea fruit extract and great moisturising effect ingredients such as skin Aquaxyl (Xylityl glucoside, Anhydroxylitol and xylitol).

The black sheet mask emitting far-infrared radiation on skin increases skin elasticity.





Usage time || 10 to 20 minutes.


Impression || I already know that I’m going to love the fit for this Mediheal masks. The essence is clear and slightly thicker than regular mask so I think this is more on ampoule type sheet mask and the amount is a lot! I could even spread the extra on my neck area. After use, I feel my skin hydrated, brightened, fresh and slightly matte.


   


My thoughts || I super love this number from the brand. It does what it claims and I would prefer to use it in the morning next time. Definitely will repurchase soon.




Overall, 5/5. Super love it! It’s on my Top Black Sheet Mask List. Purchased from Watsons Malaysia online store for RM9 each but I’m pretty sure you can better price online.

So that's a quick review from me! I see you guys on my next post. Annyeong~


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature