Online Shopping | THE FACE SHOP Malaysia

Monday 2 October 2017
Finally. That's the word that came out of my mouth the second I got to the revamped THE FACE SHOP Malaysia online store. If you've been reading my blog for quite sometime, you guys know that my first and one of my favourite Korean beauty brand is THE FACE SHOP. I'm not gonna share with you guys the basic things like how to sign up for an account today as I'm pretty sure you all can check it out all here; I'll be highlighting the new updated feature instead. Now, let's get right into it!


The online store was fine before but only on the Desktop mode as the Mobile mode was kind of nightmare to be frank but not anymore! I'm loving the current design and layout even better perhaps thanks to my ever growing interest towards minimalist design but first, just look at the Mobile version of the website!


It is now so easy to navigate around the online store and I just love how they feature products on New Arrivals and Bestsellers section as most of the time I just want to have a quick update on what's new and hot.



Did you noticed at the end of the above screenshot video of the store,  THE FACE SHOP now carries its sister brands like Beyond, Tomaru, Beyond the Remedy, CNP Laboratory,  Dear Packer and Makeremake which are all under cosmetic giant LG Household & Health Care (LG H&H) and that's not all! Last July, they opened a multi-brand store featuring these brands in The Spring, Kuching called Nature Smart (Nature Collection in South Korea). I would definitely going to drop by on my next trip to Kuching.


By the way, did you noticed the Subscribe button at the bottom of homepage? Just put in your email address and subscribe to get RM5 e-voucher that you can use for your first order till 8th October 2017. Also, are you fan of cute characters collaboration items? They're having great sale on the online store and physical stores as well. Check out what I got recently!


So, I guess that's it! Overall, I'm truly happy with the site makeover. I really can't wait for them to bring in more products from Dear Packer and Beyond. I mean, have you guys seen the prettiest sheet mask from Dear Packer?


Last but not least, a package came through the mail few weeks ago and it's actually from THE FACE SHOP Malaysia. They have sent me their products which are already launched in this month of October so do stay tuned as I'll tell all about it in my next post. Pinky promise!


***

|||     Official links     |||

Website: http://thefaceshop.net.my
E-store: https://www.thefaceshop.com.my/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefaceshopmalaysia
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefaceshopmalaysia/

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature