Beauty Obsession | Brightening Sheet Masks

Friday 28 April 2017



If you've been following me since the beginning of my blogging journey here, you'd notice that I'm mainly about trying brightening skincare products; cleansers, toners, serums and whatnot. Of course, I love using sheet masks in my essence/serum/ampoule step hence I present you my current brightening squad.


Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask in Rose, Strawberry, Lime and Rice. I have tried lot of regular sheet masks i.e. 1000won masks out there and I find these from Innisfree by far suit my skin the best. The sheet, the fit, the essences; I love everything about them.

THE FACE SHOP Real Nature White Tea, Lily and Peony sheet masks. There are 2 categories under this sheet mask line; fruits and vegetables (those in coloured packaging) and those in photos are the herbs, teas and flowers category. There are some that I love among the variants and there are some broke me out. Bottom line, the above 3 variants are my favourite ones.

Finally, Mediheal X LINE Friends I.P.I Lightmax Ampoule Mask. My absolute favourite among these masks! in fact, I've tried several number of masks from this brand and I just love each and every mask. This gives me instant brightened up effect and my face is well hydrated at the same time. 

I guess that's all for now. I'll see you guys on the post. Annyeong~



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature