PLT Style | Airport Fashion Inspired by BTS SUGA

Wednesday 16 November 2016
Airport Fashion inspired by BTS SUGA



It goes without saying that I'm kind of addicted with doing sets on Polyvore.com. Feel free to visit my account if you're into monochrome fashion like me. Yes, I do wear blacks, whites and gold like the above style in real life only in much affordable brands.


I saw a photo of BTS Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga wearing a long coat, sweater, and carrying a carryall at the airport and I came up with this set where I attempted to translate his style into women fashion.

I'm seriously having a crush on that bag from Coach but I think I'd prefer a backpack more for airport fashion and I just can't not include that cushion foundation and lipstick from YSL and that new gold wrist watch from Swatch - an item for Christmas season.

I had to include that gold Starbucks tumbler as well cause boy, Starbucks tumbler to me are like extension of my style. Please don't mind my addiction. haha

Let me know your thoughts on this by leaving comments down below.

Until next post, annyeong~



P.S.: Currently on my iPod playlist: BTS Cypher
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature