Beauty Haul | THE FACE SHOP Malaysia

Wednesday 2 November 2016

I know! This year I bought lots of stuffs from the brand! What can I say. It's the first brand I ventured into and it's still my favourite all these years. 


First off, I repurchased my Holy Grail cleansing foam which is that Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam. Though I just started using Etude House Milky You Cleansing Foam as my morning cleanser, I'm planning to go back to this cleanser when I finished that. 

I also bought its sister product, Rice Water Bright Cleansing Water to remove my light to medium makeup and this is probably my third repurchase if not mistaken. I really like it as it removes makeup so well and definitely will be reviewing this soon. 


I got this Special Set of The Therapy that includes the First Serum in full size, a toner and emulsion both in deluxe sample size and The Therapy Green Tea Cotton Pads. First off, I'm just loving the packaging. Okay, fine! I bought this because I need to include an anti-ageing item in my night routine but part of me just screaming at that lovely turquoise box and that classic-looking bottles. I used to buy that unique cotton pads to use with my favourite Laneige Clear C Effector but currently they're selling this only with the serum. Huh. 


Last but not least, I got these uber cute cushion foundations, CC Intense Cover Cushion in Ryan and Oil Control Water Cushion in Apeach. Both these characters are my favourite from Kakao Friends and this is their holiday collaboration. Just look at them with Santa hats! Unfortunately, these two are in V203 Natural Beige so they're quite light for  my medium skin. I haven't use any of these but I think they might work if I just applied thinly and set with loose powder. We'll see. 

I guess that's all for this haul! Let me know if you're getting any limited holiday editions of your favourite skincare or makeup item by leaving comments down below. 

Until next time, annyeong~

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature