Beauty Haul | Etude House

Saturday 30 January 2016
There are SO many sales going on especially few weeks before Chinese New Year and I just can't help my self to do some shopping and I swear to God that it all started merely with wanting to get a new mascara.


I have to say, I got some of these items from local Etude House stores here in Malaysia while some other products from stores in Seoul via personal shoppers. 


Now, from the left, after watching a lot of Korean Beauty YouTubers saying the Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer is one of the best eye primer so I decided to pick one up. Hopefully it's good as it's sound. 

Honestly, the personal shopper made a mistake as I ordered another eyeliner so I got the Etude House Proof 10 Gelquid Eyeliner instead. I tried it several times before but I still could not grasp the skill to apply this perfectly (not that my eyeliners are perfectly done by other liners~ hehe) but yeah.. I'm still giving it some time to really see whether I can work with this liner or not. 

I love both length and volume for my lashes so I got both Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer in Super Longlash and Perfect Lash to see how these perform under my mascara. 

... and yes~ that Etude House Lash Perm Curl Fix! Mascara is the reason I went shopping in the first place! This mascara too, I heard a lot of great things about it which is why after trying once or twice at the store, I picked up 2 right away. hehe


Actually, that black case with Look At written on it is an eyeshadow empty palette from Etude House. As you can see above, it's filled with 12 single shadows. 11 of them are from Etude House while 1 from Laneige, 

Top row from left:
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes Pearl Base. This is a more like base or primer. 
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes Jewel in PP505 (2014). It's a deep glittery purple.
  • Laneige  Pure Radiant Shadow in Dark Brown. This is actually one of 3 eyeshadows from the 3 Colour Palette. I received this as a sample. 
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe in BR404 (2014). A matte medium brown. 
Middle row from left:
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes in PP504 (2014). This is shimmery light purple. 
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes in PP501 (2015). This is matte light purple and I got this from Seoul stores as it's not available yet in Malaysian stores. 
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes in PP506 (2015). This one is reddish purple. Perfect for fall look. I also got this from Seoul.
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes PP505 (2015). As for this one, it's a shimmery deep purple, also perfect for fall look and I also got this from Seoul. 
Bottom row from left:
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes in PK007 (2015). I know. I accidentally dropped this once on the floor and broke the whole thing! This is actually a beautiful champagne colour. 
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes in BK803 (2015 Bling Me Prism). It's a shimmery black but it's still good for that smoky look. I also use this as transition colour.
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes in GR706I never have any green so this is actually quite refreshing just like that champagne colour. 
  • Etude House Look At My Eyes in GR705 (2015 Bling Me Prism). This one is like pastel blue but actually, when blended out, it's a pastel green. It's perfect for that soft and lovely look. 

Next is a product that is quite new to me as I usually go from skincare to primer but this Etude House Zero Sebum All Day Matte Gel is more like a gel moisturiser but so far, I don't use primer when I use this product before my base makeup as it's a bit too much if I applied both. I'm still experimenting with this so I can't say much.


As for Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder, it's similar to Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder, but that's all I can say as I haven't tried the product yet. 


I'm about to finish my morning cleanser so I picked up that Etude House Milky You Cleansing Foam as I do love the other sister products from the Milky You line. 

As I'm still feeling a little bit dry these days, I got myself Etude House Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel to apply on my skin especially after spending the whole day in the office. It's really moisturising and take away the tightness I felt on my skin instantly. 


I decided to pick up that Etude House Real Art Mild Cleansing Oil after hearing great things of its predecessor so hopefully it's better than my current cleansing oils. 


I know, these Etude House My Castle Hand Creams are like so last year but I don't care! I love all of them and they're so moisturising and the scents stay a long time after application. 


I don't wear nail polishes all the time but these Etude House Play Nail are just fun to play with whenever I have sleepovers with my cousins. I bought several from Innisfree but the girls prefer soft colours and I gotta admit the packaging are much prettier and cuter. Even the size is just perfect for my Daiso container. hehe

So that's all about it! If you didn't notice, I bought all these from Etude House! I no longer suitable or I'm just leaning towards other brands for my skincare but I still can't let go that part of me wanting to keep one or two cute things from the brand. 


... and that includes Monki. This is one of those GWPs and this time it's a collaboration between Etude House and Craftholic. As it's the Year of Monkey so it's a monkey-ish plush toy.

Alright, then. Hope you enjoy your holiday and I'll see you guys on next post! Toodles!


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature