Beauty Haul | May

Saturday 31 May 2014
May passed me by so quickly and it's time to post the haul of the month already. I didn't get a lot of things as you probably expected so let's just get right into it!


For extra care, my cousin surprised me with this product that she bought from Korea last month, I've been wanting to grab it by myself but it's quite expensive here in Malaysia. It's the Tomatox Magic White Massage Cream from TonyMoly. I used this several times before and so far it's average, unlike claimed by other users who even called this as miracle product. Not to me I guess. 

   
  
As I also been wanting to try some sheet masks from the brand so I got these from the local store in KL Festival. I'm so excited as I have never tried anything snail-based products before.



As these were offered at interesting prices, I got these powder pacts from Etude House, one is Dear My Blooming Powder Pact and the other, which is featured in Female Magazine (it was kinda surprising actually), the Dear Girls Oil Control Pact. Along with that, I also bought its sister product, the Dear Girls Lip Balm #01.

So yeah, that's about it. As throughout this month I was actually busy preparing for final exam and presentations, I didn't have lots of chance to hangout and shop.

Alright then, I'll see you guys next post! Annyeong~


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature