Review: TheFaceShop Herb Day Cleansing Cream in Green Tea

Sunday 23 March 2014
Annyeong! How are you guys these days? It's been really hot here in Malaysia. ah~ I'm saying as if I'm from somewhere else, but indeed where I came from is less hot compared to this city of Kuala Lumpur. 

Anyway, in request of a friend, today I'm going to do a quick review on this cleansing cream that I got from TheFaceShop about 5 months ago, which is the Herb Day Cleansing Cream in Green Tea variant. 


The design of the illustration is pretty simple, right?


I used this to remove my makeup for about a month now but actually for like three to four times. As I prefer to use my other cleansing cream


As you can see from the above photo, the product comes in this pale-yellow tub. At the bottom of the tub you can see all the info you need. The manufacturing date as well. If you're gonna get this, avoid getting it into your eyes. I did before, it's not really that hurt though but don't gamble on it. use the product within 12 months after opened and once scooped out use it right away. Oh, as spatula isn't provided, scoop out using spatula, okay? To keep it fresh and hygiene of course. 


If you flip the sticker, you can see the ingredients list. As stated there, it contains the Green Tea extracts and TFS use parabens for the preservatives. 


By the way, make sure when you got this, there's sticker sealing the tub. 


As expected in most Korean beauty products, there's a lid provided to prevent spilling. 


So that's how the product looks like. it's creamy, greenish with that green beads which I'm not sure actually (do tell if you know!). 


To test the product, I'm using my (from top to bottom) Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit, samples of TheFaceShop Power Perfection BB Cream, EH Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit, Maybelline BB Cream, TheFaceShop Lovely ME:EX Make Me Star Waterproof Gel Liner, TheFaceShop Extreme Brush Eyeliner, and Nutrimetics Blusher (it's really stubborn! LOL)


Oh, well. I guess I applied on a little too much. hehehe


Just massage the cream well~


Voila! All gone!! hehe Waterproof or not. I apologize as I only have these kinds of products with me at the moment to test this product. 

Verdict: 

Overall, I do like this product. It's soothing as well. The scent is really refreshing! It's Green Tea based maybe that's why. 

It goes without saying this is a make-up remover so of course I need to follow up with cleansing foam. 

Final verdict: 4/5. if it's not because of the parabens this is great. Plus I really love Green Tea-based products. Though you guys might not like it as this comes in a tub but I do like this kinds of packaging. hehe 

I got this as a freebie from my October Haul. It was TheFaceShop 10th Anniversary sale. 

I guess that's all for this review. Do share if you have any thoughts on this product. If you guys have tried similar product, do share as well. Would love to know about them.

Annyeong!


P.S.: Oi, I reviewed this! So bring back some cupcakes for me. :D

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature