Beauty Haul | February

Friday 28 February 2014
I didn't get a lot of things for this month as I've been busy with assignments and didn't have much time to go around the stores trying new products. With that saying, I'm battling my laziness when it comes to night routine by replacing emulsion and essence or serum step by using sheet masks every day.  So, when I had the chance to go out and hang out with my friends, I just quickly grabbed some stuffs at  Etude House.


I bought the I Need You, Mask Sheets in Pearl, Lemon, Green Tea, Aloe and Royal Jelly  and so far I've tried all of them and I love the Lemon variant the most. 



I was feeling a little bit posh when I grabbed these Moonlight in Spoon: Blending Sleeping Cream in Evening Primrose, Shea Butter, Royal Jelly,  Rosehip, and Blueberry as they're actually a bit expensive for a one-time usage hence every time I use them, I usually just take out a half amount of product and use the rest of it the next night.


Like I've mentioned in the previous post, I'm into peeling products these days so I bought these two Magic Bubble Peeling Brush Peeling  Foam and Magic Bubble Peeling Oxygen Water Peeling Pack. The Peeling Foam is something that I can use everyday but for the Peeling Pack, it's better to use every 3 to 4 days.



Actually, these Given By Nature Mask Sheet in Rice and Orange were purchased by my cousin from South Korea as she retuned for Winter Holiday last month. This is only the half it, while the other half is with mum. Can't wait to try these as the ones that I bought back in November are actually quite good. 

I guess that's about it! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! Annyeong~


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature