Beauty Empties 1.0 | November

Saturday 7 December 2013
Hello, beautiful people! Having a lovely weekend?

As I read a fellow beauty blogger +Jannatul Rahamoni post on her November Empties today, I was reluctant to post mine. But she tagged me! LOL Hence, here we are... On my November Empties post. :D

This is the first time I'm doing an Empties post so please bear with me, okay? Hehe :)

For me, I didn't emptied out much of stuffs because one, I live alone. In dormitories but we girls rarely share anything because we have different choice in products.


Pantene Pro-V Silky Smooth Care Shampoo and Conditioner. I didn't know what happened, though I used to use these two like 3 years ago, then I switched to Herbal Essence, then to Head & Shoulder and when I returned to these two, I had terrible dandruff! Maybe because I didn't wear scarf while I was using these two back then but I don't know. Maybe the formula is different now? Sigh. But I still went on and using them until finish and bought different brand.



Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Foam, Light Brightening & Oil Control Black Foam, and Light Intensive Brightening Scrub. These three are the ones I've been using for the past few years. I'm a huge Garnier fan only until recently when I had to change my choice of products and now that these are finished (like 3 weeks ago, they just sitting there on my bathroom counter) I can continue using my THE FACE  SHOP Rice Water Bright Cleansing line. Never notice that the Black Foam is actually kinda drying out my skin. 


Watsons Exfoliating Body Wash in Kiwi Extract. I actually had another one before finishing this one I think it's Strawberry, love them both! In its gel-like consistency, there are exfoliating beads, which I love. If I'm not mistaken this retailed at RM15.90 and I got the second one at 50% discount. So, RM24 (USD7) for 410ml of product each, yeah, it's worth it. Most probably gonna repurchase. :)


The Body Shop Vanilla Bath & Shower Gel.  I got like 3 of this as freebies while I was shopping in TBS throughout August till October and I only used this occasionally. Like once a week. So yeah, took me a 2 months to finish this little one. Oh, by using my TBS bath lilies, just a little of it is enough for it to foam up. :) 


Another from The Body Shop which is the Born Lippy Satsuma Shimmer Lip Balm. Surprisingly, this dries up my lip so much that I rarely use in the past year so it's time to get rid of it. Sigh. What a waste!


This one is THE FACE  SHOP Real Nature Apple Flesh Mask Pack. Love it. But I think I'm gonna get either the Strawberry or Kiwi after this. If you haven't, read my review here.


My favourite freebie from THE FACE  SHOP, this is the Fruits Bowl Hand Cream in Lemon. Love its scent and texture. Will purchase this if it's still available. Oh, I forgot, I still have 3 other free hand creams. Again, if you haven't, read my review here.


THE FACE  SHOP 10th Anniversary Cotton Boxes. I got like 6 or 7 of these but so far I only finished 2 boxes. 


Etude House Skin mal:geum Soft Cotton. Oh, I love these cottons! It's strong enough to withheld the watery toner in it but it's so thin that it won't absorb your toner so much! Definitely going to repurchase this!


Last but not least, Skin Food Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Miniature. I can't express how I love this product so much! It removes my dead skin cells whilst using it and I just love how I don't have to use toner and serum as this replaces the two. So, as you guys already know, this sits on top of my New Year Wishlist.

So, I guess that's a wrap! Again, I didn't finish much of products last month. 

Hope you enjoy this post and feel free to drop comments down below!

Enjoy your weekend!

Love, 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature