Hiatus

Tuesday 10 December 2013
To all me lovely readers. 

Though, I don't want to say this, but I'm going to be on hiatus for 2 weeks due to upcoming final major project presentation.

I apologize if I didn't reply to your comment instantly. 

So, enjoy your holiday, and take care of your body, heart and mind. 

"I'll be back before the snow melts" - Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. 

Love you guys!


xoxo, Mira


UPDATED ON 17 DECEMBER 2013

Hi, lovelies! How are you guys? 

For me it's been depressing and to top it off, it's so depressing. Sigh 

I got so many assignment and today, I had my final project presentation. So yeah, hopefully everything goes well. I'm working and praying hard!

To those of you who're in the midst of final exams and whatnot, do take care of your body at this crucial times. Eat well! Sleep well! Do revisions wisely. No spot questions! LOL

I'll see you guys next week. 

Until then , au revoir! 

Love, Mira
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature